Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WALL-E

At first sight I thought this movie looked really good! I wanted to see it but I never got a chance to. When I heard about the movie being a big environmental movie I didn't feel like watching it. I just didn't want to hear more talk about being green. Surprisingly though, it shed some light for me. I always believed that environment is important but just not to the extent that some people do. This movie really showed me how important it all is.


It showed me this in a very cute kidish kind of way. I loved the movie. The way it was animated with the thousands of camera angles really made you enjoy every second. The sounds also played a huge role in sucking you completely into the movie. I gave the movie a 4.5 out of 5.


Another way that it made you realize the environment was how it made you sympathize that those people were consumed by technology. It was sad and you felt grateful for the human race and of how far we've come. By being oblivious to it all, we could cause everything we know and love to be lost or damaged.


It had a great way of pulling in all ages too. The young and the old alike were targeted in this film. Romance, action, suspense and symbolism all spiced up the movie making it a great treat.


The movie was very good at how it pulled you in and fell in love with Wall-E. Great sound effects and camera angles. Also a very good plot line. 4.5 out of 5 stars. After this film I realize 2 things that we all need to do; work to help keep our planet clean and keep excercising to prevent obesity disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment