Monday, November 9, 2009

Simpsons


I gave the simpsons movie 4 out of 5 stars. I thought that the film was very well made. The director did a very good job of showing the american culture and the topics and events of our time. It's interesting to watch a movie that you would think is mainly about the humor when in fact it was largely about showing the directors opinions and views. It touched on some great topics like family, government, religion and the environment.




My favorite topic that he really based the movie on I believe was family. I think the movie really tried to show the importance of family and that there are many dysfuntional families. It made me realize how bad our country has gotten with family and media. The media today is horrible and it really affects the way people act and see things. This also affects family and almost makes families worse. The movie showed people that family is still important and that it needs to be held to a higher regard. Overall it was a very good movie. Funny and political. The director did a great job of really expressing what he thought was important. 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment